bcc poker walkabout
2016 BCC Poker Walkabouts
What is the BCC Poker Walkabout?
The Poker Walkabout is a fun lunch time event that gets people walking. The event encourages participants to have fun, get healthy, walk to the business on the map, and collect playing cards and goodies at each business “Stop”. The top three hands win!
Registration is now open. Space is limited.
Must be a 2016 Business Commute Challenge
participant to register for either Walkabout.
How does it work?
- Must be signed up as a 2016 Business Commute Challenge Participant
- Must register to attend. (limited to the first 125 each Walkabout) You can register for both!
- Register for the Walkabout by clicking on the buttons at the top of this page (available April 6).
- Registered participants stop by the “Starting Point” any time during the event, allowing for enough time to complete the walk and be back in time.
- It takes approximately 40 minutes to visit all 7 “Stops”.
- Grab lunch at the “Starting Point” before you hit the Walkabout Stops.
- Walk to the business Walkabout Stops on the map and pick a card.
- Turn in your best poker hand by closing time of each event at the “Ending Point”.
- Need not be present to win.
- The top three hands WIN plus a “last-chance" winner will be randomly drawn.
- Winners will be notified
When: Thursday, May 19 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Starting & Ending Point: NEDCO/Sprout at 418 "A" St.,Springfield
Sponsor: Pacific Cascade Federal Credit Union
Stops: Modern Studio with a fun photo booth opporunity, Ducko's Framing, L'etoffe Fabrics, Enterprise CarShare, Vino and Vango, Fertilab, and of Course Pacific Cascade FCU.
Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place
Questions? Contact Cammie at email@example.com or call 541-682-6206.