tips & tools
TEAM CAPTAIN TIPS AND TOOLS
It's time to get your team pumped up and ready to go! As Team Captain, you can help your peeps get involved, be ready for the challenge, and to have fun with the following tips and tools.
- BCC Rehearsal: The week prior to the Challenge, have your team do a dry run so they are prepared for the Challenge!
- Ice Cream Social: Have a party the Friday before the event to get them excited and ready to go!
- Internal Challenge: Department against department.....Let the Gauntlet be thrown!
- Countdown Poster - (link below) Tick Tock Tick Tock - the Challenge will be here faster than you think! Better get your trips planned!
- "Checkpoint": Have a checkpoint person at each BCC event. The team member that attends the most BCC events - wins!
- Transportation Theme Day! Dress up as your favorite mode of transportation and win!
Remember the most important thing of all...HAVE FUN!
Calendar of Events - print and post. Check it out! It's going to action-packed!
What's New! Too much fun!
Poster: An 11x17 2011 BCC Poster so you can print extras.
Internal Promotion Guide: A Team Captain's Internal Promotion Guide will give you a few ideas.
Reporting Form: Reporting Form for employees that do not have online access.
BCC Announcement Notice: Announcement Notices you can put in Paycheck envelopes.
Invite a business to join the Challenge. In the Spirit of Friendly Competition
Countdown Poster Time's ticking away! The Challenge will get here soooner than you think!